Ep #35: How to Get Out of a Funk
A bad attitude can really weigh you down, keeping you from enjoying your life and being productive. The faster you can beat that funk, the better off you’ll be. On this episode, you will learn two super simple steps that can break you out of your bad mood and into a more positive, productive position.
Realizing that you have power over the thoughts that keep you locked into your funk is one of the key things that will be discussed. It’s also key to learn how to shift your mindset by realizing that everything in life is here to help you in one way or another – negative and positive events alike. Through gratitude and thoughtfulness, you can be funk-free in no time.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Reasons why we fall into a funk that can be hard to break free of.
- How our thoughts affect our funk and the likelihood we’ll get out of it.
- How to use any situation to your advantage and learn from it.
- Different ways to use gratitude to break through the clouds in your mind.
- Why doing thoughtful activities helps you break free from a bad mood.
Featured In This Episode:
- Episode #27: Breaking Down Emotional Responsibility
- Gratitude – Harvard Medical School
- Gratitude – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Interested in working with me? If you’re a practicing MD/DO physician, click here to sign up. Then be sure to check your email to confirm that you want to opt-in!
- Sign up for my email list!