Ep #20: Tips and Trick for Helping Your Kids Eat Healthy
We love our kids and want them to live long, happy, and healthy lives. In order to protect their health, we need to teach them good eating habits and help prepare them to make good choices as an adult.
Unfortunately, these days it is really hard to manage your children’s diet while they do their activities. We need to change the culture of constantly treating our kids with snacks and food to manage their behavior and preferences.
The most important thing to remember is that kids will eat more than just sugar and simple carbs. We often have concerns over alternatives, but we need to remember that those are just stories that we tell ourselves. Kids are adaptable and just need you to set a good example.
Listen To The Episode Here:
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The importance of knowing your child and how they eat.
- How to deal with all the snacks that get pushed on your kids.
- That we trick ourselves with the food we choose to prepare for our family.
- Why chasing perfection is not necessary.
- Alternatives to traditional snacks and treats.
- The process of finding a new hobby.
- How to avoid defaulting to offering food when negotiating with kids.
Featured In This Episode:
- Episode #10: Bringing Constraint to your Eating
- Schedule a free mini-session with me!
- Sign up for my email list!